In order to access our NEWMOON™ services, you will be asked to sign in with an e-mail address and password, which we refer to as your credentials. In most cases, these credentials will be part of M/s New Moon web solutions LLP, which means you can use the same credentials to sign in to many different sites and services. By signing in on New Moon web solutions site or service, you may be automatically signed into other sites and services.
You may also be requested to provide answers, which we use to help verify your identity and assist in resetting your password, as well as an alternate email address. A unique ID number will be assigned to your credentials which will be used to identify your credentials and associated information.
We ask you to provide personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. If you choose to make a purchase or sign up for a paid subscription service, we will ask for additional information, such as your credit card number and billing address that is used to create a billing account.
We may collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with New Moon web solutions site and services. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses.
Use of Your Personal Information:
M/s New Moon web solutions LLP collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve its sites and deliver the services or carry out the transactions you have requested. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome emails, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements.
Sharing of Your Personal Information:
We will not disclose your personal information outside of New Moon web solutions. We allow you to choose to share your personal information so that they can contact you about our products, services or offers. Your information will be maintained confidentiality and is prohibited from using it for any other purpose. We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users.
Accessing Your Personal Information:
You may have the ability to view or edit your personal information online. In order to help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your credentials (e-mail address and password). You can write/emails us and we will contact you regarding your request.
Security of Your Personal Information:
New Moon web solutions is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security procedures and we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Also, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always choose to log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Changes to This Privacy Statement:
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how New Moon web solutions is protecting your information and managing things.
Unacceptable use includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
- Posting, transmission, re-transmission, or storing material on or through any of New Moon web solutions products or services, if in the sole judgment of New Moon web solutions such posting, transmission, re-transmission or storage is: (a) in violation of any local, state, federal, or non-United States law or regulation (including rights protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations); (b) threatening or abusive; (c) obscene; (d) indecent; or (e) defamatory. Each customer shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to his or her use of the products and services.
- Installation or distribution of “pirated” or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by customer. Warez and any related activities (including hyperlinks on pages hosted on our network). Use of BitTorrent to distribute illegal and/or copyrighted material without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
- Resale of New Moon web solution’s products and services without the express prior written consent of New Moon Web Solution (unless you are an authorized wholesaler).
- Deceptive marketing practices.
- Actions that restrict or inhibit anyone – whether a customer of New Moon web solutions or otherwise – in his or her use or enjoyment of New Moon web solutions products and services, or that generate excessive network traffic through the use of automated or manual routines that are not related to ordinary personal or business use of Internet services.
- Introduction of malicious programs into the New Moon web solutions network or servers or other products and services of New Moon web solutions (e.g., viruses, trojan horses and worms).
- Causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications. Examples of security breaches include but are not limited to accessing data of which the customer is not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that the customer is not expressly authorized to access. Examples of disruptions include but are not limited to port scans, flood pings, packet spoofing and forged routing information.
- Executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for the customer.
- Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
- Interfering with or denying service to any user other than the customer’s host (e.g., denial of service attack).
- Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable a user’s terminal session.
- Failing to comply with New Moon web solutions procedures relating to the activities of customers on New Moon web solutions-owned facilities.
- Furnishing false or incorrect data on the order form contract (electronic or paper) including fraudulent use of credit card numbers or attempting to circumvent or alter the processes or procedures to measure time, bandwidth utilization or other methods to document “use” of New Moon web solutions products or services.
- Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of “bulk mail”, “junk mail” or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material, who were not previous customers of the customer or with whom the customer does not have an existing business relationship (e.g., E-mail “spam”); or distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial E-mail or spam. Non-compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations regarding bulk and commercial e-mail, including but not limited to the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003.
- Harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
- Unauthorized use or forging of mail header information.
- Solicitations of mail or any other E-mail address other than that of the poster’s account or service, with the intent to harass or collect replies.
- Creating or forwarding “chain letters” or other “pyramid schemes” of any type.
- Use of unsolicited E-mail originating from within the New Moon web solutions network or networks of other Internet Service Providers on behalf of or to advertise any service hosted by New Moon Web Solution or connected via the New Moon web solutions network.
- Exporting, re-exporting, or permitting downloads of any content in violation of the export or import laws of the United States or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
- Using a shared hosting or reseller hosting accounts for file hosting, data backup storage, or other related services without prior express written approval from New Moon Web Solution.
- Any activity related to TOR or any other anonymity networks and/or services.
- Any activity related to virtual currency mining (Bitcoin, etc.) on a shared hosting, reseller hosting, or virtual private server account.
- Use of Microsoft software licenses that are not obtained through New Moon Web Solution’s Microsoft Service Provider License Agreement.
- Use of any type of virtualization or container (such as qemu or OpenVZ) inside of a Virtual Private Server.
- No forum, social networking, public content sharing, bulk mail sending, stand-alone scripts, extensive cpu usage website allowed on any share hosting servers.
Note : We have config-server exploit scanner installed on shared hosting servers, that do real time virus and exploit scan and suspend automatically abusing accounts. No such account will be activated.
No failure or delay in exercising or enforcing this policy shall constitute a waiver of the policy or of any other right or remedy. If any provision of this policy is deemed unenforceable due to law or change in law, such a provision shall be disregarded and the balance of the policy shall remain in effect.
New Moon web solutions welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement, please email your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org